Dr. Ronald Moon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Moon?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

September 15th, 2017

1-2 hr. wait

Control freak.

July 11th, 2017

Saved my life

He is not a pill pusher but cares greatly about his patients easy to talk to I love this man he saved my life

November 10th, 2016

Best doctor by far! You know that he really cares about you, best decision I have every made. I am a healthier person than I was before seeing him.

July 31st, 2016

HealthyWithDRMOON

When I came to Dr. Moon I was at my lowest and was ready to give up. I had seen many doctors and had given up hope that I would find one that would listen, care, and not just write me pain pills and send me out the door. I needed a doctor who cared about my well being and my health. I found that in Dr. Moon. He saved my life. Dr. Moon and I decided on a treatment plan and we have been working together as patient / doctor for 3 years now. I trust him , I talk to him, he talks to me, I listen to him, he listens to me, We come up with a plan. It's not always rainbows and butterflies but that's ok, what is. You work through it and change plans and move forward. More than I can say about the other doctors out there. They could care less about what you think. It's their way or the highway. Half the time they don't care what problems your having, your just there to make them money after waiting for 3-4 hours. But not with Dr. Moon. I have never had to wait over 30 minutes. He doesn't just medicate you up and your not having to sit in a waiting room full of dope heads. I drive almost 2 hours to see him and would drive longer if I had too. Dr. Moon is one of the good doctors and I'm glad to be his patient.

June 15th, 2016

5 stars!

Best PM doctor in Birmingham!

March 31st, 2016

Very Happy Patient

For the fisrt time in 10 years I can honestly say that I finally found a doctor that has my best interest in heart. I'm taking half the meds that my previous doctor had me on and feeling great. I have more knowledge of my condition then I have ever had. Spent more time with me than any doctor has ever spent with me I know my future is in great hands with him he's the first doctor that asked me where I see my self at 80 and I'm 39. First to ever ask me that very pleased

March 24th, 2016

Dr Moon is the BEST! He cares deeply for his patients to have the BEST quality of life thy can possibly have! Would recommend him to everyone!!

March 21st, 2016

Have patience

I was referred to Doctor Moon several years ago when the pain management Doctor I was seeing moved to another state. At first things were a little tuff because of the nature of the business Doctor Moon is in. Pain management is a tuff business to be in but I am sure also rewarding for such a caring and understanding Doctor as Ronald Moon. This medical field is Heavily I repet Heavily regulated. If you want and need pain management with Heavily regulated drugs you have to follow a strict regiment of rules and regulations. If you can't follow these guidelines then Doctor Moon is not the Doctor for you. If you are truly in need of pain management then Doctor moon will lay out a treatment plan for you that will give you a better quality of life as he has done for me. It may take a little tweaking to get it right but life will be better for you. Also for you insurance and regulatory people, for people with chronic pain this is a much needed field of medicine.

March 15th, 2016

I have been looking for a Dr.like this for 10 YEARS

Dr.Moon came in talked to me..to my face..Dr's dont do that anymore. . . He listened, ..HE IS GOING TO HELP ME. I!!! I have seen others Drs..I begged for Physical therapy, anything to help recover a heart attack and being hit by a car. They did blocks and come every 3 months . I HAVE DONE THIS FOR 10 YEARS. IAM sick of it . I am so happy to find him. I advise anyone out there that sat sat sat 3 hours waiting in hard chairs with md to see a Dr. Go see the Best.

September 7th, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Moon for a year and a half. He has helped me tremendously through therapy ,MRI's, and meds. Before I started going to Dr.Moon, there would be a week and a half out of each month that I couldn't get out of the bed. I have a job to do that requires me to work long hours and this wasn't possible without the good doctor. Good experience, great bedside manor, and friendly staff.

September 3rd, 2015

Dr Moon is a lifesaver. After suffering with pain and fatigue and being pretty much housebound for years, I am having a somewhat normal life for the first time. I can't say enough good things about him and his staff! He truly cares about his patients!

July 14th, 2015

Dr. Moon & staff are most understanding, helpful & very knowledgeable. I've got cervical degenerative disc disease & one fusion with multiple more I have to live with but without Dr. Moon I don't know how to live with the pain? I've got a family 3 kids who need a mom, without Dr. Moon I'd suffer in bed, crying & praying to God for relief! I'm so thankful I found his office, he gave me my life back (pain management is very important for my quality of life!) He gave my kids their mom back, my husband his wife. It makes me sad remembering the different Dr's who never went to the trouble to find the problem. Dr. Moon does whatever's necessary to find the pain source & help best he can. I know chronic pain never completely goes away but it's tolerable & thank God for Dr. Moon! I've never had any problems, they're a wonderful caring office. So much to say in little time. God Bless Dr. Moon & Staff❤