inactive

Ronald Mow MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

September 19th, 2011
Skilled, I believe, but not very personable. Poor at communicating. Doctor Mow and his assistant argued with each other during my procedure. You really have to force him to answer questions as he does not seem very interested in dealing with them. Had persistent pain after my procedure for a few months and he seemed annoyed that I called to ask about it. Office staff behaved in a juvenile and unprofessional manner when I returned the required sample (after a vasectomy). Unfortunately, I could not recommend.

January 21st, 2010
We were not at all impressed with Dr. Mow. For her initial visit my daughter met with the doctor alone. Afterward she said he asked her only a few questions but asked them over and over, and often looked at her like she didn't know what she was talking about when she answered the questions. On her second visit I went into the room with her. When the doctor came in he said "Hi" but did not introduce himself to me or ask who I was, etc. While visiting with him, I finally turned in my chair to look behind me to see what he was looking at because he certainly was not looking at me or my duaghter. I thought maybe her x-rays had been hung up and we hadn't noticed them. No, there was nothing. He said things like "not much obstruction" and after the third time I wanted to clarify so said "There isnt much but there is some obstruction?" and he said "No." I left with more questions than answers. Very impersonal. There is no urologist in our small town and I was recommended by our family physician in town to not take her to the nearest urologist - good doctor just not best choice for a teenaged girl. My husband had seen this urologist who was closer and I didn't feel that he and my daughter would be a good fit. After going to Dr. Mow I regret my decision. The urologist closer to us would have been great for my duaghter!