A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Moy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Moy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Moy, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Face Cancer (Facial Neoplasm)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Facial Dermatoses
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Nose Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Diseases
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Moy graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Moy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald L. Moy practice?
Dr. Ronald Moy practices Dermatology near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Beverly Hills Dermatologists.