Ronald Moy Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Ronald Moy?

Excellent Job!

Posted on October 8th, 2017

I'm so happy with my experience with Dr. Moy! I had Basal cell carcinoma in two places on my nose. It was on the tip and on the side of the nose. The results are Excellent! I am so pleased with the work that he did. The staff was great, as well. He is a wonderful doctor with great bed side manners. He is a very caring doctor. Elmar Heimanson

The absolutely the best! I trust Dr. Moy!

Posted on July 28th, 2017

I was misdiagnosed several times over the course of a couple of years in regards to a lesion on my nose. I finally asked my friend about her doctor she used years ago for her skin cancer. She highly recommended Dr. Ronald Moy. She was she right! Dr. Moy and his team were fantastic! They accurately diagnosed my skin cancer and took care of it immediately. The skin cancer was pretty intense but they did an EXCELLENT job on my nose and you can barely tell anything was ever there. I'm so happy! Dr. Moy was very caring, informative and thorough. I am bold enough to say that he is the best out there. I completely trust Dr. Moy and would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone.

Random Armpit Rash

Posted on May 19th, 2017

Dr. Moy knew exactly what I was suffering from and suggested multiple remedies. He was very comprehensive in his explanation and this rash will be cleared up in about 3 weeks.

Totally Professional

Posted on May 11th, 2017

Totally professional. Very comfortable and caring environment.

Beyond awesome!!!

Posted on May 9th, 2017

Five stars are not enough to express how I feel about Dr. Moy. Quite simply he is THE BEST! His staff is too - always with smiles and caring attitudes.

great!

Posted on May 8th, 2017

My experience today at this office with Dr.Moy was amazing. He took me through the whole process of what to expect during my surgery and made me feel very comfortable. I have total confidence in Dr. Moy .

Awesome Doctor

Posted on May 8th, 2017

Dr Moy is an awesome doctor. I accompanied my mom several times for different procedures. She had at least 4 moh surgeries and we were amazed every time with the procedure. What he does is nothing short of a miracle. We recently visited him for lipo surgery and we are amazed one more time with the results. If you're looking for a professional doctor, professional team and great results, look no further.

The best doctor you will find.

Posted on February 13th, 2017

I have seen Dr. Moy for about 15 years. Dr. Ronald Moy performed an inpatient procedure on me several years back when I was having severe pain above my left eyebrow. It ends up that Dr. Moy had to remove a tumor that was down to the bone. I can honestly tell you that if it was not for him I most likely would have lost use of my left eye. Dr. Moy sees me, my wife and my daughter. You will not find a better doctor or kinder person.

Outstanding doctor!

Posted on April 21st, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Moy since 2007, and have always put myself fully in his hands, finding him 100% accurate in his diagnoses and a very caring physician. I especially appreciate how thoroughly he describes options and how effective his treatment plans have been. I have a tangle of facial problems: rosacea, thinning skin, hollow undereyes, etc. and when my husband passed away recently, every appearance issue worsened. I had sat tearfully in his office and though I believed my problems too far advanced for treatment, he found ways to spruce me up enough for me to address a huge funeral gathering. My late husband was a physician and so I know the many, many variations in MD styles: Dr. Moy is simply the BEST---calm, precise, caring, and very current and experienced with today's many new treatments. Thank you, Dr. Moy, for being in my life!

Posted on August 18th, 2010

Great doctor! Was told he was THE man to see about anything skin and they were right. He is conservative and careful with treating his patients and is always considerate and kind no matter how busy his schedule is.

Best Doctor

Posted on April 19th, 2009

Dr. Moy is the best dermatologist in the LA area hands down. His staff is very professional and he is such an understanding doctor. I had skin cancer on my nose and he took his time to help me choose the safest and best way to remove it.

Posted on November 13th, 2017