Dr. Ronald Moy MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Beverly Hills, CA

3.8

May 18th, 2017
Random Armpit Rash
Dr. Moy knew exactly what I was suffering from and suggested multiple remedies. He was very comprehensive in his explanation and this rash will be cleared up in about 3 weeks.

May 11th, 2017
Totally Professional
Totally professional. Very comfortable and caring environment.

May 9th, 2017
Beyond awesome!!!
Five stars are not enough to express how I feel about Dr. Moy. Quite simply he is THE BEST! His staff is too - always with smiles and caring attitudes.

May 8th, 2017
great!
My experience today at this office with Dr.Moy was amazing. He took me through the whole process of what to expect during my surgery and made me feel very comfortable. I have total confidence in Dr. Moy.

May 8th, 2017
Awesome Doctor
Dr Moy is an awesome doctor. I accompanied my mom several times for different procedures. She had at least 4 moh surgeries and we were amazed every time with the procedure. What he does is nothing short of a miracle. We recently visited him for lipo surgery and we are amazed one more time with the results. If you're looking for a professional doctor, professional team and great results, look no further.

February 13th, 2017
The best doctor you will find.
I have seen Dr. Moy for about 15 years. Dr. Ronald Moy performed an inpatient procedure on me several years back when I was having severe pain above my left eyebrow. It ends up that Dr. Moy had to remove a tumor that was down to the bone. I can honestly tell you that if it was not for him I most likely would have lost use of my left eye. Dr. Moy sees me, my wife and my daughter. You will not find a better doctor or kinder person.

April 21st, 2013
Outstanding doctor!
I have been seeing Dr. Moy since 2007, and have always put myself fully in his hands, finding him 100% accurate in his diagnoses and a very caring physician. I especially appreciate how thoroughly he describes options and how effective his treatment plans have been. I have a tangle of facial problems: rosacea, thinning skin, hollow undereyes, etc. and when my husband passed away recently, every appearance issue worsened. I had sat tearfully in his office and though I believed my problems too far advanced for treatment, he found ways to spruce me up enough for me to address a huge funeral gathering. My late husband was a physician and so I know the many, many variations in MD styles: Dr. Moy is simply the BEST---calm, precise, caring, and very current and experienced with today's many new treatments. Thank you, Dr. Moy, for being in my life!

August 18th, 2010
Great doctor! Was told he was THE man to see about anything skin and they were right. He is conservative and careful with treating his patients and is always considerate and kind no matter how busy his schedule is.

April 19th, 2009
Best Doctor
Dr. Moy is the best dermatologist in the LA area hands down. His staff is very professional and he is such an understanding doctor. I had skin cancer on my nose and he took his time to help me choose the safest and best way to remove it.