Dr. Ronald Moy MD Patient Reviews

February 13th, 2017
The best doctor you will find.
I have seen Dr. Moy for about 15 years. Dr. Ronald Moy performed an inpatient procedure on me several years back when I was having severe pain above my left eyebrow. It ends up that Dr. Moy had to remove a tumor that was down to the bone. I can honestly tell you that if it was not for him I most likely would have lost use of my left eye. Dr. Moy sees me, my wife and my daughter. You will not find a better doctor or kinder person.

April 21st, 2013
Outstanding doctor!
I have been seeing Dr. Moy since 2007, and have always put myself fully in his hands, finding him 100% accurate in his diagnoses and a very caring physician. I especially appreciate how thoroughly he describes options and how effective his treatment plans have been. I have a tangle of facial problems: rosacea, thinning skin, hollow undereyes, etc. and when my husband passed away recently, every appearance issue worsened. I had sat tearfully in his office and though I believed my problems too far advanced for treatment, he found ways to spruce me up enough for me to address a huge funeral gathering. My late husband was a physician and so I know the many, many variations in MD styles: Dr. Moy is simply the BEST---calm, precise, caring, and very current and experienced with today's many new treatments. Thank you, Dr. Moy, for being in my life!

August 18th, 2010
Great doctor! Was told he was THE man to see about anything skin and they were right. He is conservative and careful with treating his patients and is always considerate and kind no matter how busy his schedule is.

April 19th, 2009
Best Doctor
Dr. Moy is the best dermatologist in the LA area hands down. His staff is very professional and he is such an understanding doctor. I had skin cancer on my nose and he took his time to help me choose the safest and best way to remove it.