A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Wong is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Wong, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Wong has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Nen Wong MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald N. Wong practice?
- Dr. Ronald Wong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Wong practices Otolaryngology near Hanford, CA.
See Hanford Otolaryngologists.