A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Wong is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Wong, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Wong has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald N Wong MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald N. Wong practice?
- Dr. Ronald Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Wong practices Otolaryngology near Hanford, CA.
See Hanford Otolaryngologists.