Dr. Ronald Wong MD Patient Reviews

2.3

November 10th, 2015
No good
Always presses your pressure point in back to cause extreme pain, he is not a dr that is suppose to do that, if u r on any aid forget any quality of treatment, if u r on insurance great service

December 16th, 2014
I have been humiliated. He has a special way of doing that.

October 18th, 2012
Bad Care
Years ago I seen Dr. Ronald Wong to have my tonsils taken out and he was perfect. He was very nice and took care of any issues that I was having at that time. Well, it has been 7 years since then and I returned due to having constant problems with my throat. He took a look at my throat and said it was due to my muscles tightening. I didn't completely agree but did a few exercises that he advised me to do. He told me to return a month later if they had not worked. Well, they did not work and symptoms got worse. I waited over a month to finally get in to see him. I was excited for my appointment and to finally find a diagnoses after seeing numerous doctors all to no avail. Anyway, I'm finally seen and tell him the issues haven't gotten any better in fact they're worse now and I also have burning along with a tight throat. He didn't look at my throat, or even feel around my neck. He proceeds to tell me it is from clearing my throat too much. I told him that I felt that it isn't from that and I know when something is wrong with my body is something is very wrong. He seemed to get angry and I asked him for some sort of test to be done. He said "Well I could request a test, but you are going to pay for it." I left that office with a diagnosis of "Clearing my throat too much" and very upset. Now I am at square one and will NEVER go back to Dr. Ronald Wong again.

March 21st, 2012
Bedside manners got worse post surgery.

August 16th, 2011
Personal Opinions given...not medical opinions
This doctor is a joke. Stay away. He told me my baby is overweight when he isn't. He also told me that he can't make my 9 month old feel better because he can't tell him what hurts. Stay away!