A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Nahass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Nahass, Infectious Disease Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nahass
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Nahass Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Nahass, FACP, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Lyme Disease
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Wound Infection
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Nahass graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nahass has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald G Nahass FACP and MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ronald G. Nahass practice?
- Dr. Ronald Nahass has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Nahass practices Infectious Disease near Hillsborough, NJ.
See Hillsborough Infectious Disease Doctors.