A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Nahass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Nahass, Infectious Disease Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nahass
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Nahass Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Nahass, FACP, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Lyme Disease
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Wound Infection
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Nahass graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nahass has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald G Nahass FACP and MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ronald G. Nahass practice?
- Dr. Ronald Nahass has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Nahass practices Infectious Disease near Hillsborough, NJ.
See Hillsborough Infectious Disease Doctors.