Dr. Ronald Nahass MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 2nd, 2016
AN OUTSTANDING DOCTOR WITH A GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER!!!
Dr. Ronald Nahass is an excellent doctor with a great bedside manner. He is extremely knowledgeable, kind, very professional, easy to talk to; genuinely caring physician who explains everything to his patients and helpful beyond expectations! The office staff is really nice and very professional as well (Sharon and Daniel are my favorite)

July 23rd, 2015
I came to Dr. Nahass about a year ago to seek treatment for a life-changing condition. Dr. Nahass is extraordinary. He is knowledgable and takes the time to discuss the intracacies of my care with me. I am extremely happy to have Dr. Nahass as a doctor and recommend him to anyone seeking an ID.

August 7th, 2011
Very nice man. Took time to explain to me and my family I will be forever appreciative. highly recommend him

July 25th, 2011
avoid at all costs
dr nahass took it upon himself to call my family together and tell them my illness without my consent then he told them (honestly ) that there really was no hope and hat i was probably ging to die..he was abrupt and uncaring and now after 14 years i guesss i proved him wrong after the initial diagnosis he fobbed me off to an affiliate that took great care and interest in me spent time and cared for me i recovered from his caring and helpfulness and not from the attitude of DR. NAHASS one can only hope for karma and that he someday needs the care of someone who treats him like he treats his patients.

April 1st, 2010
This guy brings genuine warmth, interest and concern with him into the exam room
After weeks of indifferent doctors, thankfully I came across Dr. Nahass and his fantastic team. He's intelligent, quick witted, and cares.When I arrived his receptionist actually RAN to get the door for me. I mean, can you imagine??? She was friendly, kind, and sincerely smiled. I'm not making this stuff up. I thought the days of finding this in a doctor's office were the stuff of legend. Not so. His nurse was professional and helpful. Another assistant gave me her personal email so it would be more convenient for me to communicate with their office. Even Dr. Nahass agreed to provide a personal email so that I wouldn't spend hours playing phone tag or leaving messages. This is an office that has not just figured out the medicine part of medicine, but the love, warmth and caring part as well. It's impossible that what I experienced was just a 'good day'. You can see that service and caring are something that the management hires and trains for in their staff. It is part of their office's core beliefs.I don't recommend Dr. Nahass to you because I want him and his team all to myself, but if you must...And to all at the office that helped me today, I hope you realize how much the rest of your patients and I appreciate the effort you make in putting up with our cranky behavior and sick bodies.