A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Neal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Neal is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Neal, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neal graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Neal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Park Hospital
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Brian Neal MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald B. Neal practice?
- Dr. Ronald Neal has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Neal practices Urology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Urologists.