Dr. Ronald Nelson MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Murfreesboro, TN

May 5th, 2016
Only cares about the money, rude and unprofessional (my opinion)
Was referred to Dr. Nelson by my primary physician. GP made the appointment. Dr. Nelson's office called to make sure I filled out online forms. Day of appointment, I was made to wait two hours, then told only way he would see me is if I paid cash because they didn't have insurance referral number. Refused to speak to insurance rep who said I could be treated and the number would be provided same day. Spoke with Doctor and he made it clear, in my opinion, he only cares about the money.

March 11th, 2016
he took cancer spots off my leg excellent treatment now i need him ti see my husband urgent hes 80 years old heart patient w pace maker has a large infected boil on back i will bring him in this morning thank you

January 14th, 2016
Dr. Nelson is awesome!!! Not to impressed with staff......

January 28th, 2015
Great with kids
My 4 yr old son struggled with eczema since he was 6 months old. Ran in to Dr. Nelson at a community function and he urged us to make an appointment, so we did. He accurately and quickly made the diagnosis and within 2 days of using the prescribed medications, my son stopped itching. Almost six months later, we barely have to use the medicine at all. Did not have to wait long to be seen.

January 22nd, 2015
He is knowledgeeble and unfortunately not customer focused. Didn't take notes or remember the $500 initial consultation meeting so had to pay for another one. Then, he filed the very first court paper late and didn't tell me until after it was due. Unprofessional.

October 18th, 2013
Horrible scarring after surgical removal of several basal cell areas. :(

July 22nd, 2013
Perfect for Obamacare! :-(
Ridiculously long wait time. When I finally saw him he was condescending and curt. He made it very clear that he really didn't have the time to hear my concerns, much less properly address them. I would like to give him less than one star, but his nurse was great.

December 3rd, 2012
REVIEW OF DR. NELSON JR.
THIS DR WILL NOT GIVE AN APPT TO A NEW PATIENT, IF HE HAS MET HIS QUOTA. HE MAY HAVE SEVERAL OPENINGS, BUT WILL NOT TAKE A NEW PATIENT ON THAT DAY OR IN THAT WEEK IF HE HAS ALREADY HAD SO MANY NEW ONES. THIS IS UNHEARD OF IN MY 75 YEARS.... IF YOU HAVE OPENINGS, WHY WOULDNT YOU TAKE ANYONE NEEDING YOUR SERVICE?

November 10th, 2012
Great Dr. And staff
Dr.Nelson is very thorough, takes time to listen to your symptoms, and explains your medications and treatment in detail. It is obvious that he enjoys being a dr and finding solutions for his patients! His office staff are all very helpful too. Visiting their clinic was a great experience.

November 7th, 2011
excellent!
I have finally found a dermatologist who understands my skin and has taken the time to find the solution to my hormonal acne! Dr. Nelson listened to everything I had done to my skin and then he prescribed several medications-topical and oral-and took the time to explain each one to me. He also told me what I needed to be doing at home to take care of my skin in conjunction with what he prescribed. Highly recommend!!! His office staff is also wonderful!

May 9th, 2011
Dr Ronald Nelson is a great doctor. it is important with an issue like Acne to feel comfortable talking about it with someone. My son was made to feel comfortable and relaxed. Dr nelson had the right treatment plan and my son has been acne free for one year now. We are thrilled and drive over 45 minutes because our family's skin wouldnt be treated by anyone else. Thanks Dr Nelson

March 28th, 2011
Great Doctor
Dr. Nelson has always spent whatever time was necessary to diagnose and treat me. His diagonses have been exact and he has gone well beyond what was required to see that I was seen by other doctors in reference to non-dermatology problems.