A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Nielsen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nielsen graduated from Loma Linda University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nielsen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Community Hospital
- Harrison Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nielsen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Nielsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald D. Nielsen practice?
Dr. Ronald Nielsen practices Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Federal Way, WA.
See Tacoma Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Reggie Nielsen, Dr. Reginald Nielsen, Dr. Reinaldo Nielsen, Dr. Reynaldo Nielsen