Dr. Ronald Nold Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Nold Jr?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Nold Jr?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 22nd, 2011

Amazing Dr. Nold

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Nold and his staff. On my first visit, his resident met with me and then he came in. He asked questions and then let me ask questions. He answered every question I had in complete details in terms I could understand. I never felt like he was in a hurry or rushing off to see another patient. I, truly, felt like I was his only patient. He explained the surgery and said to call if I had any questions. On the day of surgery, he came to the pre-op area and sat down and asked if I was okay and what could he do! He was very, very kind to me and my family on the morning of surgery. Again, he made us feel like we were his only concern. He is an amazing surgeon and I jsut love him! On my last visit, I almost hated to go as he was just so wonderful and kind. His talent is beyond superb and so is his bedside manner. I would recommend him to anyone! His office staff is very kind also and very efficient.

December 1st, 2015