A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Ochsner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Ochsner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Ochsner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ochsner graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Ochsner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Centura Health-Litteton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Charles Ochsner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald C. Ochsner practice?
- Dr. Ronald Ochsner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Ochsner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wilmette, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, CO and Littleton, CO.
See Wilmette Orthopedic Surgeons.