A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Levy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Health Center-Alton
- Jersey Community Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Paul Levy DO is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald P. Levy practice?
- Dr. Ronald Levy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Levy practices Nuclear Medicine and Radiology near West Plains, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Alton, IL and Granite City, IL.
See West Plains Nuclear Medicine Physicians and West Plains Radiologists.