A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Smith, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Centralia Hospital
- Providence Everett Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald P Smith MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald P. Smith practice?
- Dr. Ronald Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Smith practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lacey, WA.
See Lacey Radiologists.