Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

2.5

May 7th, 2015

Don't go to him. Broke my wife's pelvis while performing hip replacement. All diagnoses he made before surgery were wrong. Only interested in himself and rude and combative in post op care. Never visited when in subsequent post op care facility. Fired him ,staff said we could not but not medicare said we could.

Dr White show details Dr White
by J.A.M. on Feb 11th, 2014

Exceptional doctor and exceptional man -has performed some miracle procedures on very elderly patients. Works tirelessly and is generally considered around Sarasota to be a leader in his field. I have the highest regard for this surgeon.

Adult Child of Patient show details Adult Child of Patient
by RN on Jul 4th, 2013

This doctor should retire. A rare complication occurred after hip surgery. Doctor did not generate any confidence in family members because of a lack of explanation as to why an incorrect pre-op diagnosis was made and did not express any sympathy to patient regarding the fact that the recovery would be delayed because of the complication during surgery. More concerned about himself than the patient. Tries to intimidate patients into following his order versus giving a reasonable explanation as to why he made the order. Wish we had chosen another surgeon.

Disappointed show details Disappointed
Jul 10th, 2012

Went to the doctor to get a second opinion. He treated me as though I was faking my injury and was overall gruff and rough. He ended up making my injury worse than it was originally. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone