Dr. Ronald Williams MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

February 14th, 2016
Patient
I was diagnosed with a rare sarcoma and went to Dr. Williams. I then visited MD Anderson which was a nightmare. The oncologist had my old (and incorrect) record and asked why I was there since it was benign. I immediately left and went to Dr. Williams. I love him, his staff, and his demeanor. One week after going to another orthopedic surgeon because I knew something bad was wrong with my ankle and being told it was a bad sprain, I had my regular appointment with Dr. Williams who immediately ordered an MRI which showed a ruptured Achilles! He fixed it and I cannot say enough good things about him.

June 15th, 2014
BEWARE OF THIS HOMOSEPIAN!
THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF THE MOST WORST HOMOSEPIAN IN HISTORY! HES A COLD HOMOSEPIAN! BUT HE PROBABLY LIKES THAT! HE TELLS EVERYONE THE SAME STORY, { IF YOU DONT DO WHAT I SAY, YOU WILL DIE IN 2 YEARS } HIS GONADS SHOULD BE IN A CELL, ALREADY! HES A DOCTOR? WOW! MORE LIKE A BAD HOMOSEPIAN! STAY CLEAR OF THIS SO CALLED DR REMEMBER IF 1 PERSON POST SOMETHING, THAT MEANS 1000 PEOPLE FEEL THE SAME WAY, THEY JUST DIDNT POST. ESPECIALLY PEOPLE WHO DONT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH. THIS GUY SKIPS AROUND FROM HOSPITAL TO HOSPITAL, DOING BAD DOING! GET A LIFE & STOP TORTURING OTHER LIVES!

March 8th, 2013
Get a second opinion!!
Do NOT accept dr Williams diagnosis without going to major cancer center for second opinion . ..., I cannot stress this enough! I shudder to think if I accepted his diagnosis. Go to md Anderson!

August 8th, 2012
the best of the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
knows what he is talking about. very smart,right on the money.very caring and understanding.excellent doctor.saved my life

January 10th, 2012
karen
I have been a patient for 13 yrs. saved my life and diagnosed me right away. was on target with my treatment.He is the best in his field.

December 9th, 2010
kinder teacher
Dr Williams has been my doctor since 1995. He is truly a remarkable surgeon. It is thanks to his special surgical talent that he was able to save my left arm.

August 11th, 2010
Sarcoma? Get a second opinion.
If you have been diagnosed with sarcoma and facing limb amputation, go to a large sarcoma treatment center. Dr. William amputated my leg. If I had gone to a larger facility, they might have salvaged my leg.