Dr. Ronald Williams Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Williams?

Patient

Posted on February 14th, 2016

I was diagnosed with a rare sarcoma and went to Dr. Williams. I then visited MD Anderson which was a nightmare. The oncologist had my old (and incorrect) record and asked why I was there since it was benign. I immediately left and went to Dr. Williams. I love him, his staff, and his demeanor. One week after going to another orthopedic surgeon because I knew something bad was wrong with my ankle and being told it was a bad sprain, I had my regular appointment with Dr. Williams who immediately ordered an MRI which showed a ruptured Achilles! He fixed it and I cannot say enough good things about him.

BEWARE OF THIS HOMOSEPIAN!

Posted on June 15th, 2014

THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF THE MOST WORST HOMOSEPIAN IN HISTORY! HES A COLD HOMOSEPIAN! BUT HE PROBABLY LIKES THAT! HE TELLS EVERYONE THE SAME STORY, { IF YOU DONT DO WHAT I SAY, YOU WILL DIE IN 2 YEARS } HIS GONADS SHOULD BE IN A CELL, ALREADY! HES A DOCTOR? WOW! MORE LIKE A BAD HOMOSEPIAN! STAY CLEAR OF THIS SO CALLED DR REMEMBER IF 1 PERSON POST SOMETHING, THAT MEANS 1000 PEOPLE FEEL THE SAME WAY, THEY JUST DIDNT POST. ESPECIALLY PEOPLE WHO DONT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH. THIS GUY SKIPS AROUND FROM HOSPITAL TO HOSPITAL, DOING BAD DOING! GET A LIFE & STOP TORTURING OTHER LIVES!

Get a second opinion!!

Posted on March 9th, 2013

Do NOT accept dr Williams diagnosis without going to major cancer center for second opinion . ..., I cannot stress this enough! I shudder to think if I accepted his diagnosis. Go to md Anderson!

the best of the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Posted on August 9th, 2012

knows what he is talking about. very smart,right on the money.very caring and understanding.excellent doctor.saved my life

karen

Posted on January 11th, 2012

I have been a patient for 13 yrs. saved my life and diagnosed me right away. was on target with my treatment.He is the best in his field.

kinder teacher

Posted on December 9th, 2010

Dr Williams has been my doctor since 1995. He is truly a remarkable surgeon. It is thanks to his special surgical talent that he was able to save my left arm.

Sarcoma? Get a second opinion.

Posted on August 11th, 2010

If you have been diagnosed with sarcoma and facing limb amputation, go to a large sarcoma treatment center. Dr. William amputated my leg. If I had gone to a larger facility, they might have salvaged my leg.

Posted on August 19th, 2016