A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Paasch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Paasch is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Paasch, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paasch graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Paasch has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paasch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 7 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald Paasch practice?
Dr. Ronald Paasch practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near West Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Wallingford, CT and Enfield, CT.
See West Springfield Physiatrists.