Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation)

2.5

The Best show details The Best
by Y Cassesse on Jul 8th, 2015

Dr Paasch is very attentive and thorough. He is kind and really tackles things head on. He has a sense of human and is very gentle. I've had cortisone shots from him multiple times. He's great!

Jan 6th, 2015

What a horrible experience. Very arrogant man. Didn't listen to anything I said.

Ronald Paasch should lose his license show details Ronald Paasch should lose his license
Mar 31st, 2014

Paasch does not listen nor care about his patient's problems. He is in it for the money only. Stay away from him and complain to the Mass Board of Registration.

poor office service show details poor office service
May 7th, 2013

His office staff suck. I was switching insurance and needed a procedure done, they decided not to schedule it because of my insurance. I have money, they chose to make the determination that I could wait for the new insurance. If I could wait 3 months the procedure really wasn't needed. He said, sorry that is the way we work it here. Poor service and makes you wondering if the office thought it was okay for me to wait, how many procedures does he order that are not needed?

Horrible Dr. show details Horrible Dr.
Jun 30th, 2012

I went to him with horrible lower back pain. I had x-rays that showed spurs and spina bifida occulta. I am young and fit and did not have an injury known to cause the pain. He not only completely disregarded all of my questions, but he misdiagnosed me. He had me sit in a chair did not check to see if my hips were square, had me put each leg up, then told me they were off and my hips were part of what was causing my pain. I have had three separate professional opinions to confirm that my hips are not the issue and are in fact not off. He spent the last 10 minutes of my appointment trying to leave the room to hurry up and book an appointment to put a needle in my spine to diagnose/ease my pain. He did not go over any risks or provide any other options to figure out what was going on. He is dangerous and arrogant. As a result, I followed up with another doctor who ordered and MRI and is working with me to solve my problem rather than just cover it up with cortisone and novacaine. I think this Doctor was horrible and I left feeling awful and blown off after my appointment. I almost cried when the next doctor actually listened to me and treated me like an educated person.

Nov 20th, 2009

Not helpful at all; a waste of my time.

Feb 8th, 2009