Dr. Ronald Palazzo Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Palazzo?

Architect

Posted on September 27th, 2016

Very good doctor, saved my life in an emergency. A traditional doctor well trained in his science.

Francis Klem

Posted on January 11th, 2016

Francis is a fake review, going him to 40 years when Dr has 22 years experience and is under 60 years old...yeah OK

Posted on September 8th, 2015

Going to him for 40 yrs he is a very caring doctor saved my life a few years ago He also has a wonderful Secretary Linda love Her she is great

Posted on June 16th, 2015

I have been a patient for 8 yrs now. I have never experienced any problems with him, or getting an appt. His bedside manner is abrupt, but not mean.

Dr Palazzo-A long time Doctor

Posted on April 3rd, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Palazzo for a very long time, for all of my adult life. I was born in 1957, so like I said it has been many years. I think that he is wonderful and he saved my life several years when I accidently overdosed on Methadone, Xanax and Soma. He is very caring, thorough with his visits. He also follows up with every illness. Thank you Dr Palazzo

Doctor prescribed high blood pressure medication unnessecarily

Posted on June 20th, 2013

My brother-in-law was prescribed a powerful blood pressure medication after only a single blood pressure reading. He DID NOT have chronic high blood pressure. He subsequently died from acute liver failure, something that the doctor failed to omit as a possible fatal side effect. Blood pressure was not regularly taken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Needs to drastically improve or give up license

Posted on January 22nd, 2013

This physician is doing himself, his patients and his profession an extreme disservice. He is extremely rushed and inattentive, he takes no history at all and doesn't listen to his patients when he does ask questions. He chattered non-stop during the valuable "face-to-face" consultation time and did not do any kind of competant comprehensive physical exam. He failed to accurately record or recite my vitals (I asked what my BP was and he replied "120/80" which is *not* my normal BP). He failed to ascertain important medical information and missed important findings during my visit. He simply jotted down a bloodwork order without any thought as to what I needed. There are *many* diseases and health concerns that cannot be diagnosed through bloodwork. Taking a thorough history and doing a comprehensive physical exam are very important steps. To skip these steps constitutes medical malpractice. I would be frightened to have this physician be responsible for my care should I be critically ill and/or hospitalized.

big disDoesnt kndow how to take vitals

Posted on September 22nd, 2012

New patient w Palazzo since June. EVERY time he has taken my BP it was 120/80. Folks my pressure runs 80/60 or.lower Had to get a pelvic ultrasound ordered by my obgyn. So I called Palazzo after to ask if he can get a copy of the results. His answer "why would I? "Maybe because you're my primaryDone w him. All visits are less than 5 minutes and you can't read his writing. Also any doctor that still uses paper files is behind the times.

Should be investigated for fraud

Posted on December 29th, 2010

Dr. Palazzo might be a "nice" doctor but nice doesn't mean "good". I have Medicaid and there's no reason why I would be required to see Dr. Palazzo monthly. When you go you are brought to an exam room to sit on the table with the exam paper with someone elses buttock imprints on it. You sit down and have your blood pressure read with the cuff barely secured on your arm. You give him the chief complain, he touches the area and promptly refers you to someone else but is quick to tell you to come back in one week for the other doctors diagnosis! He is very verbal about tearing apart other physicians and claims they are money hungry when I think the same about HIM! If you want adequate medical care try to book an appointment with your pets veterinarian! You would get more out of the visit!

physical

Posted on December 3rd, 2010

went for a physical after someone referred me. I have never been there in my life. I took xrays for an ailment I had he glanced at them said nothing and only spent 12 minutes tops doing a physical on a NEW patient.

Scary

Posted on May 13th, 2010

My husband and I each saw Dr. Palazzo twice and each time we were both diagnosed with Bronchitis given antibiotics and set on our way. Our appointments were never longer than 5 minutes and I always left feeling uncertain. His is way to quick to write a prescription. I do not feel like I would be able to trust him with anything serious if I'm leaving so uncertain after going in for an ear ache or severe congestion.

Posted on February 27th, 2017