Dr. Ronald Pantano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Pantano?

December 31st, 2016

Very good

Always been there for you in time needed never rushed

September 12th, 2016

Ambulatory Clinic Manager

Dr. Pantano has been my primary care for over 30 years and he is caring, understanding and a listens to you! Which is why I am still with him! The best PCP in the City !!!!!!! !

June 13th, 2012

Horrid experience, avoid at all cost

Doctor completely ignored my constant requests for an x-ray of my chest. I was sick for weeks, and every time I called to schedule an appointment the nurse would tell me I had to wait a week. When I finally agreed to visit a nurse practitioner she ignored me during the whole visit without even looking. Another 2 weeks went by and I was feeling so sick that I went to the hospital. Turns out I had an infection and 3 leters of fluid in my lungs...all of which would have been caught with an x-ray. The doctor does not care about his patients and should be avoided by anyone who cares about their health. I never leave reviews, but hope enough people see it so that they do not experience what I had to.

February 14th, 2012

dr. pantano has been invaluable

dr. pantano has been my doctor for over 20 years. the few times i have asked or needed to see him the same day, i have never had an issue. if i call, outside of my normal yearly, it's mostly same day or next morning at the latest, that i have seen him. he doesn't over diagnose or over medicate. he is patient and asks lots of questions. his staff is extremely pleasant with out being treakly. i would hope to not have to change anytime in the near future.

June 12th, 2017