Dr. Ronald Parris MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 20th, 2017
Exceptional Physician
Very thorough examination and heart-heart discussion on lifestyle changes. I am sick of taking pills!!! Dr. Parris reduced most of my pain medication and scheduled me for a non-invasive treatment to address the source of y pain. Thank you God for my new pain management physician!

February 16th, 2017
Thank you!! Dr. Parris!!
Was a little hesitant because of previous reviews. After my initial visit, I'm glad I went to see him. Reduced my meds and scheduled my injections. Very real dr. and great bedside manor. I finally found a pain management doctor that works.... literally !!

December 8th, 2016
Great visit and great physician! Dr. Parris is helping manage my medication, weaning me off some medication and I am scheduling my injections so that I can start my workout and nutritional plan for the New Year! He helped me see the light at the end of that painful, depressing tunnel! He is a very "down to earth" and professional physician that will tell it like it is. Thank you Dr. Parris!

December 1st, 2016
Look for other physicians please
Money Hungry Doctor. Extremely rude to his staff, that being said, horrible bedside manner. When he speaks to you he awkwardly invades your personal space. Easy to schedule your appointments if you're a new patient simply because he doesn't have a lot of patients - I wonder why.

August 30th, 2016
Sales
Was very thorough with my exam. Explained everything and discussed my options. Scheduled my injections.

August 2nd, 2016
Be careful-- Money hungry At all levels; Dr. & Office personnel !
After filling out initial summary sheet, including Insurance coverage, Dr. put me on pain patches but immediately wanted to implant an electronic stimulating device in my spinal area; he wasted no time going for the 'home run'! After 3 visits & definitely having doubts about this practitioner, I was informed that 1 insurance that I had--they didn't accept. I listed all of my insurances on my initial app. Now, they are billing me & I refuse to pay. Beware--Scam City!! Dr. w/bad attitude!!

September 16th, 2015
Waste of money.

February 5th, 2014
Wants to bill 7 months in retrospect
This physician treated me for back pain for 7 months on Medicare. I went for the normal office visit and was handed a bill for $233 for the deductable for my Medicare treatments. These were about $30 per visit back from the time that I started seeing him. I refused and waited for him in an empty wating room for an hour the realizing that he was not going to face me I informed the receptionist that I was leaving. I called later to tell that quack that he was "FIRED". DO NOT GO TO THIS GUY. YOUR BEST INTERESTS ARE NOT IN HIS PRACTICE.

May 29th, 2017