A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Passeri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Passeri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Passeri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Passeri graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Passeri has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic General Hospital
- Rockville General Hospital, Vernon CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Louis Passeri MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald L. Passeri practice?
- Dr. Ronald Passeri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Passeri practices Internal Medicine near Salisbury, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Ocean City, MD.
See Salisbury Internists.