A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Pausig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Pausig is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Pausig, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pausig graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Pausig has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Tuality Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald G Pausig MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald G. Pausig practice?
- Dr. Ronald Pausig has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Pausig practices Internal Medicine near Hillsboro, OR.
See Hillsboro Internists.