A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Pausig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Pausig, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pausig graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Pausig has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Tuality Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pausig accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald G. Pausig practice?
Dr. Ronald Pausig practices Internal Medicine near Hillsboro, OR.
See Hillsboro Internists.