A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Payne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Payne, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Sleep Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Payne graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Payne has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian North Medical Center
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Payne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald M. Payne practice?
Dr. Ronald Payne practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Internal Medicine, and Cardiology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomington, IN.
See Indianapolis Pediatricians, Indianapolis Pediatric Specialists, Indianapolis Internists, and Indianapolis Cardiologists.