Learn more about Dr. Ronald Payne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Payne
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Payne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Payne, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gene Therapy
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Payne graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Payne has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian North Medical Center
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald M Payne MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald M. Payne practice?
- Dr. Ronald Payne has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Payne practices Pediatric Cardiology near Terre Haute, IN.
See Terre Haute Pediatric Specialists.