Dr. Ronald Mark Payne MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Internal Medicine, and Cardiology.
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Payne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Payne, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Payne graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Payne has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian North Medical Center
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Payne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald M. Payne practice?
Dr. Ronald Payne practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Internal Medicine, and Cardiology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomington, IN.
See Indianapolis Pediatricians, Indianapolis Cardiologists, and Indianapolis Internists.