A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Payne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Payne, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gene Therapy
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Payne graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Payne has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian North Medical Center
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Mark Payne MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald M. Payne practice?
- Dr. Ronald Payne has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Payne practices Pediatric Cardiology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomington, IN.
See Indianapolis Pediatric Specialists.