A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Pelavin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Pelavin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Pelavin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pelavin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pelavin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pelavin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald D. Pelavin practice?
Dr. Ronald Pelavin practices Internal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Internists.