A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Pellegrini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Pellegrini is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Pellegrini, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Pellegrini graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Pellegrini has 23 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Virgil Pellegrini MD is a male Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald V. Pellegrini practice?
- Dr. Ronald Pellegrini has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Pellegrini practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Monroeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Monongahela, PA and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Monroeville Surgeons and Monroeville Cardiothoracic Surgeons.