Learn more about Dr. Ronald Pellegrini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Pellegrini is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pellegrini
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pellegrini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Pellegrini, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Pellegrini graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Pellegrini has 23 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald V Pellegrini MD is a male Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald V. Pellegrini practice?
- Dr. Ronald Pellegrini has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Pellegrini practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Monongahela, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Monroeville, PA and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Monongahela Surgeons.