Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Pellegrini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Pellegrini, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Pellegrini graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Pellegrini has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Washington Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pellegrini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald V. Pellegrini practice?
Dr. Ronald Pellegrini practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Monroeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Monongahela, PA and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Monroeville Surgeons and Monroeville Cardiothoracic Surgeons.