Dr. Ronald Peplow Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 23rd, 2013

Best Dr

Dr Peplow has always been so caring and understanding to me and my family when it came to our care. He's always has our needs and care 1st in priority. We have seen him for over 15 years and trust him and his knowledge with our help. Not only is he a caring Dr but he makes you feel like a member of his family. The only thing I don't care for is the practice that he joined. I preferred it when he had his own practice. The staff at the new office is rude and unprofessional at times. Overall if you can look past how the other staff is and just focus on Dr Peplow then your in GREAT HANDS! I wish all Dr's cared about their patients like this Dr does!

May 16th, 2013

Crazy !

Stay away from this doctor! He kicked me out of his office because I said "no" to allowing him to do a chiropractic manipulation on my back. I have never been treated like that by a doctor before. He was childish, rude, and completely unprofessional.

April 14th, 2011

Dr Peplow has been my doctor for 20 years he truly has a caring heart and it shows in her interactive style of doctor-patient relationship.He del. 3 of my children and has cared for them all these years. We love him and continue to see him for all are care

August 7th, 2009

Horrific!

Extremely dissatisfied with the quality of service and taken aback by the way he has treated me as a patient. Hes been rude, condescending and offensive on each of my visits to his office. The people who work his service line are just as unpleasant. This is the first time ever in my life that I have encountered a doctor who has been so abrasive. He does not talk with you or to you; he talks at you. He has written prescriptions in a haste without listening to me describe my symptoms or even check my vital stats or examine me. He prattles on without letting you get a word in edgewise. Likes to hear himself speak and scoffs when he must speak in layman's terms. Is headstrong and shows no care for his patients. Its unreal. He is like a caricature. I was so uncomfortable in his presence I was forced to switch doctors. Though his diagnoses were all correct, his serious lack of interpersonal skills interferes with his ability to truly be a competent and caring doctor.

March 27th, 2009

My best doctor

Thank you Dr. Peplow for being always for me and my family,aap

February 20th, 2017