Dr. Ronald Perlman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Perlman?

June 8th, 2016

He is s great doctor. I would highly recommend him.

August 1st, 2015

Dr. Perlman is the best! I have been to many plastic surgeons over the years for consults, but never settled on a surgeon until meeting Dr. Perlman. The thing that makes Dr.Perlman stand out, in addition to his incredible work, is the fact he LISTENS! He makes sure he understands what YOU want to have done, and what that would ideally look like to you, and then he creates it, leaving a natural and gorgeous result. I have referred many friends and family members to him, and his work is always impeccable. There are so many things I love about not only Dr.Perlman and his work, but his office staff as well. Kelly and Atena both do wonderful facials and IPL treatments. The difference they have made in my skin and sunspots is truly amazing. I give the whole office 5 stars, they are all very knowledgeable and caring. It does not get better than this!

May 16th, 2015

He is amazing Dr went out of his way for me. I'll definitely be back!

February 10th, 2015

Rare combination of technical excellence and artistic talent. i would NEVER us anyone else but Dr. Perlman. Outstanding results. i look 10 years younger than i am.

December 12th, 2014

One of the Best

Dr. Perlman was terrific. His work is fantastic and I have recommended him highly.

January 8th, 2014

Dr, Perlman ruined my breast , Severe scarring, Multiple revisions. Severe infection. I dont recommend him to anyone, not even for FREE.

March 8th, 2013

Excellent physician despite negative review posted

Dr. Perlman is honest and very thorough. I am in the medical profession and I highly recommend him.

October 3rd, 2012

very personable!

I came in for a breast augmentation. He listen to everything I wanted and I love my results! Andrea and Gayle were very helpful and answered all my crazy questions. I did go to another office in Mclean and they were just so cold and treated me like a dollar sign. I would recommend Dr. Perlman to anyone looking to do a breast augmentation. Love my results! and this office is amazing!

May 9th, 2012

I love my new nose!

I had wanted a nose job since I was little, but the thought of surgery scared me. Dr Perlman and his staff, especially, Gail, have made my experience an extremely pleasant one. If I knew how easy things would go, I would have had this procedure much earlier in my life. The Sibley Hospital staff were just as helpful and caring during my surgery.I am very happy with my results!!!

April 26th, 2011

Terrible results for many, many patients

I didn't know when I went to Dr. Perlman that he has a bad record with very bad scarring and other problems, especially with breast lifts. He's a great salesman, his staff are wonderful, but DC is filled with misrable women who have had to pay $10Ks to try to fix Dr. Perlman's terrible work.

November 24th, 2010

Top Doctor

Very easy to work with, very friendly, and knows his stuff. I wish all my doctors were this easy to talk to and caring.

February 21st, 2010

A critical choice

When it comes to your face,and the surgery is elective,you don't want to take chances. The best thing you can do is look at the surgeon's work, not in pictures, but in the flesh, real people in real time. So I hung out in the waiting room to see the patients. I used to model and was concerned about any procedure that would look weird or fake. I am in my early fifties and was looking beat. Dr. Perlman's result was natural, skillfull, restorative. No pain at all. And no one could tell! Except to say "You're looking good these days. Are you in love?" Thumbs up, ladies!