Plastic Surgery Specialist

5215 Loughboro Rd NW
Suite 520
Washington, DC 20016
202-362-7300
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Jan 8th, 2014

Dr, Perlman ruined my breast , Severe scarring, Multiple revisions. Severe infection. I dont recommend him to anyone, not even for FREE.

|  A great surgeon!  |  show details
May 25th, 2013

I had a mommy makeover surgery (breast reduction and tummy tuck) in February with Dr Perlman. It was a great experience and I am so satisfied. Dr Perlman is a wonderful surgeon and a nice person. His staff are so friendly and caring. The recovery was easier than I thought. I never had any breast pain during recovery. tummy recovery took longer than breast, but wasn't hard at all! Now, my body looks better than ever and I got my confidence back ! I feel great! Thank you Dr Perlman!.

|  Excellent physician despite negative review posted  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2013

Dr. Perlman is honest and very thorough. I am in the medical profession and I highly recommend him.

|  very personable!  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2012

I came in for a breast augmentation. He listen to everything I wanted and I love my results! Andrea and Gayle were very helpful and answered all my crazy questions. I did go to another office in Mclean and they were just so cold and treated me like a dollar sign. I would recommend Dr. Perlman to anyone looking to do a breast augmentation. Love my results! and this office is amazing!

|  I love my new nose!  |  show details
May 9th, 2012

I had wanted a nose job since I was little, but the thought of surgery scared me. Dr Perlman and his staff, especially, Gail, have made my experience an extremely pleasant one. If I knew how easy things would go, I would have had this procedure much earlier in my life. The Sibley Hospital staff were just as helpful and caring during my surgery.I am very happy with my results!!!

|  Terrible results for many, many patients  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2011

I didn't know when I went to Dr. Perlman that he has a bad record with very bad scarring and other problems, especially with breast lifts. He's a great salesman, his staff are wonderful, but DC is filled with misrable women who have had to pay $10Ks to try to fix Dr. Perlman's terrible work.

|  Top Doctor  |  show details
by Audrey on Nov 23rd, 2010

Very easy to work with, very friendly, and knows his stuff. I wish all my doctors were this easy to talk to and caring.

|  Drug abuse history, incompetent, money hungry, and has mutilated irreparably numerous patients w/ med mal settlements against him.  |  show details
by Someone Who Sees Through The B.S. on Nov 5th, 2010

This guy will be kicked out soon, and he should have been years ago!!!! Sibley Hospital should be ashamed as well as the DC & Va Medical Boards who have merely put this guy on probation leaving the citizens in serious danger. The Maryland Medical Board does protect the citizens, since they permanently suspended -- although it took too long --Dr. Ronald S. Perlman's license a few years back. This Dr. has mutilated numerous patients due both to his drug history and his incompetence. He will be ousted soon! Citizens will finally be protected in the near future.

|  A critical choice  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2010

When it comes to your face,and the surgery is elective,you don't want to take chances. The best thing you can do is look at the surgeon's work, not in pictures, but in the flesh, real people in real time. So I hung out in the waiting room to see the patients. I used to model and was concerned about any procedure that would look weird or fake. I am in my early fifties and was looking beat. Dr. Perlman's result was natural, skillfull, restorative. No pain at all. And no one could tell! Except to say "You're looking good these days. Are you in love?" Thumbs up, ladies!

|  Breast Lift with reverse abdominoplasty  |  show details
Aug 11th, 2008

I don't feel that I was informed about the extreme amount of cutting involved which left me with extensive scarring. More importantly,after the 1st surgery left me with uneven results, Dr. Perlman needed to do a revision. He then needed to do a 3rd surgery and I opted out, choosing another surgeon, Dr. Spears-head of plastic surgery at Georgetown U. Hospital. While he definitely improved everything so I am able to live with the results, I still have uneven areolas, one breast larger than the other and extreme scarring. I would never have chosen this surgery if I had known the extent of cutting involved.