Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Sarah on Jun 8th, 2016

He is s great doctor. I would highly recommend him.

by Mary on Aug 1st, 2015

Dr. Perlman is the best! I have been to many plastic surgeons over the years for consults, but never settled on a surgeon until meeting Dr. Perlman. The thing that makes Dr.Perlman stand out, in addition to his incredible work, is the fact he LISTENS! He makes sure he understands what YOU want to have done, and what that would ideally look like to you, and then he creates it, leaving a natural and gorgeous result. I have referred many friends and family members to him, and his work is always impeccable. There are so many things I love about not only Dr.Perlman and his work, but his office staff as well. Kelly and Atena both do wonderful facials and IPL treatments. The difference they have made in my skin and sunspots is truly amazing. I give the whole office 5 stars, they are all very knowledgeable and caring. It does not get better than this!

by Sherry Brooks on May 16th, 2015

He is amazing Dr went out of his way for me. I'll definitely be back!

Feb 10th, 2015

Rare combination of technical excellence and artistic talent. i would NEVER us anyone else but Dr. Perlman. Outstanding results. i look 10 years younger than i am.

One of the Best show details One of the Best
by BF on Dec 12th, 2014

Dr. Perlman was terrific. His work is fantastic and I have recommended him highly.

Jan 8th, 2014

Dr, Perlman ruined my breast , Severe scarring, Multiple revisions. Severe infection. I dont recommend him to anyone, not even for FREE.

Excellent physician despite negative review posted show details Excellent physician despite negative review posted
Mar 7th, 2013

Dr. Perlman is honest and very thorough. I am in the medical profession and I highly recommend him.

very personable! show details very personable!
Oct 3rd, 2012

I came in for a breast augmentation. He listen to everything I wanted and I love my results! Andrea and Gayle were very helpful and answered all my crazy questions. I did go to another office in Mclean and they were just so cold and treated me like a dollar sign. I would recommend Dr. Perlman to anyone looking to do a breast augmentation. Love my results! and this office is amazing!

I love my new nose! show details I love my new nose!
May 9th, 2012

I had wanted a nose job since I was little, but the thought of surgery scared me. Dr Perlman and his staff, especially, Gail, have made my experience an extremely pleasant one. If I knew how easy things would go, I would have had this procedure much earlier in my life. The Sibley Hospital staff were just as helpful and caring during my surgery.I am very happy with my results!!!

Terrible results for many, many patients show details Terrible results for many, many patients
Apr 26th, 2011

I didn't know when I went to Dr. Perlman that he has a bad record with very bad scarring and other problems, especially with breast lifts. He's a great salesman, his staff are wonderful, but DC is filled with misrable women who have had to pay $10Ks to try to fix Dr. Perlman's terrible work.

Top Doctor show details Top Doctor
by Audrey on Nov 23rd, 2010

Very easy to work with, very friendly, and knows his stuff. I wish all my doctors were this easy to talk to and caring.

A critical choice show details A critical choice
Feb 21st, 2010

When it comes to your face,and the surgery is elective,you don't want to take chances. The best thing you can do is look at the surgeon's work, not in pictures, but in the flesh, real people in real time. So I hung out in the waiting room to see the patients. I used to model and was concerned about any procedure that would look weird or fake. I am in my early fifties and was looking beat. Dr. Perlman's result was natural, skillfull, restorative. No pain at all. And no one could tell! Except to say "You're looking good these days. Are you in love?" Thumbs up, ladies!