Dr. Ronald Peroff Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Peroff?

so so...

Posted on February 12th, 2013

Receptionist very rude and not caring every time I was there. Not a good way to start a visit to a doctor. Generally good at cleaning ears and describing nasal conditions accurate. On my final visit I had bronchitis but he didn't pick it up. Gave me strong cough suppression pills but didn't take an X-ray. As a result I ended up with pneumonia. He should have picked it up but since he didn't, my health suffered. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone as a result.

Posted on March 1st, 2011

Very unsanitary. Dr. used his bare finger in my mouth to look at the back of my throat, this was after he had touched several items in his office. He than used a tongue depressor that was in the same pocket as several writing pens. I thought doctors are suppose to wear gloves if putting their fingers in your mouth? Also, aren't tongue depressors supposed to be in a sanitary glass jar not in a pocket with dirty mixed pens. Felt much worse for several days after leaving his office.

Very Caring and Compassionate

Posted on October 17th, 2010

I went to see Dr. Peroff about 5 years ago. He was very kind and compassionate and really cared about my situation. He went out of his way to help me and to make sure that I got the help I needed.

Posted on November 11th, 2014