A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Peshock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Peshock is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peshock
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peshock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Peshock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Muscule Diseases
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Peshock graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Peshock has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Michael Peshock MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ronald M. Peshock practice?
- Dr. Ronald Peshock has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Peshock practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.