A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Peters is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multi-specialty Clinic or Group Pract
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Lewis Peters MD and MPH is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald L. Peters practice?
- Dr. Ronald Peters has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Peters practices Preventive Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Preventive Medicine Specialists.