Dr. Ronald Peterson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

February 14th, 2012
Horrid organization and timeliness of the Office
I was informed over the phone that my appt was at 1:10pm therefore I showed up 15 minutes early to attend to any necessary paperwork. After waiting until 1:20 I spoke with the receptionist who then tells me my appt was scheduled for 1:30 and that I was told 1:10 in order to complete paperwork. Had I known this I wouldn't have shown up early in the first place. Then my actual appt ran late as I wasnt called back until almost 1:45pm. Once in the exam room the nurse asks for specific paperwork I was not given to gomplete in the 50 minutes I was waiting in the lobby therefore I had to begin filling it out until the Dr. came in and informed me I had filled it out last year and it was ridundent to do it again.Once meeting with the dr I asked questions and sought him opinion on different prescription options to which I couldnt get a straight answer.When I went to the pharmacy 4 hours later to pick up my prescription I find that is has not in fact been sent and since it was 6pm the office was closed and I would have to wait till the following day to receive my medication. Extremely unorganized, rude, and not helpful. Will not be returning next year.