Dr. Ronald Pham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Pham?

6 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 29th, 2013

Disappointed in the lack of knowledge

Dr. Pham has been my doctor for several years. He is a nice doctor but lately has proven under qualified in his interactions with me. I am a heart patient and have had congestive heart failure since 1987. Apparently he has neglected to pay attention to this part of my file. In May I had a mitral valve replacement and had some complications. Recently I was having trouble breathing and went to the him. He arranged a pulmonary test for me. Five days later I am in the emergency because my breathing worsensed. That fact that he did not know this was my congestive heart failure and fluid building up in my lungs is astonishing to me. Now that I have learned more about my disease I realize he should have known immediately and taken action to prevent me from deteriorating further. Now I have been in the hospital for two days. No news yet on when I will go home. I have been happy with Dr. Pham until now and this disappoints me a great deal. I am currently looking for a new doctor.

March 28th, 2017