A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Phelps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Phelps, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Phelps graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Phelps has 4 hospital affiliations:
- D C H Regional Medical Center
- Northport Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Charles Phelps MD is a male Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald C. Phelps practice?
- Dr. Ronald Phelps has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Phelps practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Tuscaloosa, AL.
See Tuscaloosa Radiologists.