inactive

Overall Review

no change

July 18th, 2011
Debbie Childress
Dr. Phillips reminds me of the way doctors used to be. Caring, kind & he makes you feel like you are his only patient. He always answers your questions so when you leave the office you know what is wrong or know that he is going to find out what is wrong. His knowledge is above average.I also must mention his great staff. I don't Think I have ever had one person in that office who was not helpful and caring.Having said all that I also want to say how good it makes me feel to know Dr. Phillips is a fellow Christian and uses Christ's instructions when treating his patients.

January 25th, 2011
Great Doc !
I visited Dr. Phillips recently because I had the flu. I saw him just in time as my symptoms were growing worse. He saw me right away. It is easy to see that he truly cares about his patients.

December 12th, 2009
listens very well, very easy to talk to, very caring, as well as a very knowledgeable doctor

April 14th, 2009
Dr Phillips discovered my valve problem and referred me to a specialist. Not only did I have a valve problem but I had an aortic aneurysm.