A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Picazo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Picazo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Picazo graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Picazo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Allan Picazo MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald A. Picazo practice?
- Dr. Ronald Picazo has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Picazo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Obstetricians & Gynecologists.