A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Pierskalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Pierskalla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Pierskalla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierskalla graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pierskalla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Pierskalla MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald Pierskalla practice?
- Dr. Ronald Pierskalla has 8 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Pierskalla practices Internal Medicine near Shelby Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Clinton Township, MI.