A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Pinkenburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Pinkenburg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinkenburg graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Pinkenburg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
- University of Texas Health Center Tyler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Joseph Pinkenburg MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Pinkenburg practice?
- Dr. Ronald Pinkenburg has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Pinkenburg practices Ophthalmology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Ophthalmologists.