A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Pinkenburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pinkenburg
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Pinkenburg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Pinkenburg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinkenburg graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Pinkenburg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Health Center Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald J Pinkenburg MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Pinkenburg practice?
- Dr. Ronald Pinkenburg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Pinkenburg practices Ophthalmology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lindale, TX.
See Tyler Ophthalmologists.