A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Pitts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Pitts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Pitts, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pitts graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pitts has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pitts accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 19 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald A. Pitts practice?
Dr. Ronald Pitts practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.