A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Pitts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Pitts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Pitts, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pitts graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pitts has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Anthony Pitts MD is a male Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ronald A. Pitts practice?
- Dr. Ronald Pitts has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Pitts practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.