Dr. Ronald Pitts Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Pitts?

Childhood Asthma

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Pitts?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 11th, 2016

Dr. Pitts has been our Families Pediatrician for over 25 years. I couldn't be more grateful for such a professional and honest doctor that cares about his patients. Thank you for all the good memories and reliability as my doctor and now my children's doctor.

March 16th, 2016

love my childs doctor and his staff

October 29th, 2015

He's one of the best doctors ever

March 6th, 2015

Excellent Doctor

I love Doctor Pitts... I think his an wonderful doctor that cares about his patients and at the same time bliuds a relationship with them. I couldn't imagine my children's doctor being anyone besides Dr Pitts.

April 23rd, 2014

My doctor

He is my doctor since I was born also my brothers and sisters he is a outstanding doctor I couldn't have a better one.

June 12th, 2013

The Best Dr. in South Central

Anyone who says Dr. Pitts is not a good Dr. is a liar his office staff my be another thing, but as a Dr. he is great I was his 1st patient ever in this same office on Western. He took excellent care of me and my sister never once did my parents have a problem with him. HE is in high demand because he is that good and if I didn't live so far my child would be good to him. I cried when I got to old to see a peds Dr.

August 1st, 2012

Execellent

As a mother of 4 boys I am very happy with the service that i get everytime i go there. He is a caring man and it might take a while to see him but IT IS WORTH THE WAIT !!!!!!!!!

July 2nd, 2012

WONDERFUL DOCTOR

VERY PATIENT WITH MY HYPERACTIVE CHILD. EXPLAINS IN DETAIL FOR ME TO UNDERSTAND. I WISH HE WOULD MAKE APPOINTMENTS, BUT HE MUST BE GOOD CAUSE HE IS ALWAYS IN DEMAND!

October 1st, 2010

parent

August 16th, 2010

Bad Experience

I'm shocked to see people judging actual patient opinions as being poor when they've never had a consultation with Dr. Pitts. I always felt rushed while in his office he takes little time to answer questions. There were times when we had to wait more than 2 hrs. I called to get a prescription from Dr. Pitts at 10 a.m. once and he didn't return my call until 7 p.m. He's not very caring at all. Not only that but his office in Southcentral is dirty and all his medical equipment is so old. i don't recommend this Dr. to anyone. i was expecting an excellent Dr. based on his years of experience, but was extremely disappointed.

July 27th, 2017