Dr. Ronald Pitts MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 11th, 2016
Dr. Pitts has been our Families Pediatrician for over 25 years. I couldn't be more grateful for such a professional and honest doctor that cares about his patients. Thank you for all the good memories and reliability as my doctor and now my children's doctor.

March 16th, 2016
love my childs doctor and his staff

October 28th, 2015
He's one of the best doctors ever

March 6th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
I love Doctor Pitts... I think his an wonderful doctor that cares about his patients and at the same time bliuds a relationship with them. I couldn't imagine my children's doctor being anyone besides Dr Pitts.

April 22nd, 2014
My doctor
He is my doctor since I was born also my brothers and sisters he is a outstanding doctor I couldn't have a better one.

June 12th, 2013
The Best Dr. in South Central
Anyone who says Dr. Pitts is not a good Dr. is a liar his office staff my be another thing, but as a Dr. he is great I was his 1st patient ever in this same office on Western. He took excellent care of me and my sister never once did my parents have a problem with him. HE is in high demand because he is that good and if I didn't live so far my child would be good to him. I cried when I got to old to see a peds Dr.

August 1st, 2012
Execellent
As a mother of 4 boys I am very happy with the service that i get everytime i go there. He is a caring man and it might take a while to see him but IT IS WORTH THE WAIT !!!!!!!!!

July 2nd, 2012
WONDERFUL DOCTOR
VERY PATIENT WITH MY HYPERACTIVE CHILD. EXPLAINS IN DETAIL FOR ME TO UNDERSTAND. I WISH HE WOULD MAKE APPOINTMENTS, BUT HE MUST BE GOOD CAUSE HE IS ALWAYS IN DEMAND!

August 16th, 2010
Bad Experience
I'm shocked to see people judging actual patient opinions as being poor when they've never had a consultation with Dr. Pitts. I always felt rushed while in his office he takes little time to answer questions. There were times when we had to wait more than 2 hrs. I called to get a prescription from Dr. Pitts at 10 a.m. once and he didn't return my call until 7 p.m. He's not very caring at all. Not only that but his office in Southcentral is dirty and all his medical equipment is so old. i don't recommend this Dr. to anyone. i was expecting an excellent Dr. based on his years of experience, but was extremely disappointed.