Brought to you by
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Pohlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Pohlman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Pohlman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pohlman graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Pohlman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Upper Valley Medical Center
- Children's Medical Center - Dayton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pohlman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald B. Pohlman practice?
- Dr. Ronald Pohlman practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Beavercreek, OH.