A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Pohlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Pohlman is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Pohlman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pohlman graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Pohlman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Upper Valley Medical Center
- Children's Medical Center - Dayton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Bernard Pohlman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald B. Pohlman practice?
- Dr. Ronald Pohlman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ronald Pohlman practices Family Medicine near Beavercreek, OH.