A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Pohlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Pohlman is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pohlman
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pohlman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Pohlman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pohlman graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Pohlman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Upper Valley Medical Center
- Children's Medical Center - Dayton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Pohlman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald Pohlman practice?
- Dr. Ronald Pohlman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ronald Pohlman practices Family Medicine near Beavercreek, OH.