A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Policastro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Policastro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Policastro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Policastro graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Policastro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Joseph Policastro MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Policastro practice?
- Dr. Ronald Policastro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Policastro practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Beach, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists and Fountain Valley Gastroenterologists.