Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)
Video profile

by ann hutchins on Jan 29th, 2013

dr policastro spent time and was understanding to my questions. after all lab work he phoned me and whent over all my results. he told me I could call him back if I had any more questions? I never had a Dr call me just for lab results and just to ask how are you doing. He is thje best ever. ann

A really great physician show details A really great physician
Apr 13th, 2012

Dr. Policastro is a very concerned and detailed practioner - a "real" doctor. He took care to explain all my tests, the results and the treatment. His is kind and considerate. He made an unpleasant procedure as gentle and easy as possible.

kind and caring show details kind and caring
Feb 14th, 2011

i was very scared because i am young and no one could seem to find out what was wrong with me. dr. policastro didnt give up and he finally found out what is wrong with me. he is so amazing and i feel like he truely cares about me. he calls me even on his days off to make sure i am okay. he is what all doctors should be like.

doctor didn't tell patient he had cancer show details doctor didn't tell patient he had cancer
by Dale McGehee on May 19th, 2008

He let his patient think everything was good and nothing to worry about.

Super show details Super
by Citysearch User on May 6th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

He is very understanding of your problem. He goes over your chart with you and explains what he has found. He does not leave you hanging. ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com