Dr. Ronald Polite MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 17th, 2016
I was seen promptly...
I was seen promptly. Dr. Polite, who has been my physician for eight years, was cordial, he listened and answered all my questions. I am very satisfied with Dr. Polite.

October 10th, 2016
Very Good. Was pleas..
Very Good. Was pleased with Dr Polite's thoroughness, interest, and friendliness.

October 3rd, 2016
Dr. Polite did a gre..
Dr. Polite did a great job of listening to my problems. He then listened to my lungs and set up a treatment plan and sent in prescriptions to Costco to get me feeling better. Since this was my first time seeing Dr. Polite I really appreciated his time in looking at my records with Dr. John Griffin who is my primary care Dr. I would not hesitate in coming to see Dr. Polite again for sure.

September 19th, 2016
Over all good experi..
Over all good experience. Answered all questions

September 13th, 2016
I had an excellent e..
I had an excellent experience at Dr.Polite's office. I was seen by the doctor as soon as walked in for my appointment.His staff was friendly and helpful.

August 31st, 2016
My first visit with ..
My first visit with Dr. Polite was a smooth transition. Very friendly made me feel comfortable and took heart to my health issues. I was a little stressed but soon warmed up to the visit. Answered my questions and offered his input to solutions to better my health. Would highly recommend him in the future.

August 16th, 2016
Great experience fro..
Great experience from beginning to end. Front desk and Discharge desk medical associates are very friendly and caring. Dr. Polite's Medical Assistant Darlene is very nice, caring and professional. My experience with Dr. Polite was very professional. He really cares for his patients. He encouraged me that if I didn't feel better to come back. My treatment plan worked!!!! I am so grateful and feel much better.

August 11th, 2016
EXCELLENT GREAT STAF..
EXCELLENT GREAT STAFF EVERYONE TOOK MY CONCERNS AT HEART.

July 29th, 2016
Great first meeting...
Great first meeting. Looking forward to many years of good care.

July 22nd, 2016
My visit was for pai..
My visit was for pain in my rib area. Examination prompted an X ray which revealed a cracked rib. I was impressed with the doctors thoroughness.He was all Polite.

July 12th, 2016
I love Dr. Polite. H..
I love Dr. Polite. He is so detail oriented,has a wonderful bedside manner and listening ear. I don't see him often because I don't get sick often but when I do he remembers almost everything in my history without me having to start from day one. He is an awesome PCP and I recommend him to everyone!

June 20th, 2016
My overall experienc..
My overall experience with Eagle was excellent...from checking in to checking out. The staff and providers were allcourteous,patient and eager to help in any way possible.