A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Popper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Popper is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Popper
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Popper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Popper, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Popper graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Popper has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald A Popper FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald A. Popper practice?
- Dr. Ronald Popper has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Popper practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Internists, Thousand Oaks Pulmonologists, and Thousand Oaks Sleep Medicine Doctors.