A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Popper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Popper is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Popper
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Popper, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Popper graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Popper has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald A Popper FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald A. Popper practice?
- Dr. Ronald Popper has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Popper practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Internists, Thousand Oaks Pulmonologists, and Thousand Oaks Sleep Medicine Doctors.