Learn more about Dr. Ronald Popper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Popper is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Popper, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Popper graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Popper has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Popper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald A. Popper practice?
Dr. Ronald Popper practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Cardiovascular Disease near Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Internists, Thousand Oaks Sleep Medicine Doctors, Thousand Oaks Pulmonologists, and Thousand Oaks Cardiologists.