Dr. Ronald Potkul Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Potkul?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Potkul?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 29th, 2016

The Best Doctor

I was petrified when I went to see Dr Potkul. He was kind and considerate and took care of me. He performed laproscopic hysterectomy when my doctor of 25 years said it could not be done because of scar tissues I had from 4 c sections. I recommend Dr Potkul with my heart and soul. He is the absolute best!!! He did the surgery in less than 2 hours and I feel great!

July 15th, 2015

Top Doc

I went to Dr Potkul needing a second opinion. I was terrified I had cancer and needed surgery. He put me at ease with his excellent bedside manner. He took care of me and reassured me I would be fine. I still am 5 years later. I trust him like no other.

March 24th, 2015

Dr. Potkul is wonderful. He is very positive and I have complete faith in him.

February 3rd, 2015

do not go to this doctor. he told me I did not have cancer. 21 days later he told me I did. no concern whatsoever for the patient. the insurance case worker told me not to see him again, to find a new oncologist and to follow up with the new doctor far sooner than the three months that Dr. Pbotkul recommended.

January 20th, 2015

Dr. Potkul truly puts the care of his patients above all else. He's the best.

May 22nd, 2012

Very Caring Doctor

I have seen Dr. Potkul several times for a few years now and I've had nothing but wonderful experiences with him and his staff. Great Job and keep up the great work.

October 23rd, 2011

So greatful I was sent to Dr. Potkul

I walked into his office in tears and left smiling. Dr. Potkul and his entire staff are wonderful, caring, encouraging and supportive. I felt he and everyone in his office truly cared about me as a person. They care about you and treat the soul as well as the cancer. The hospital staff, and surgical team were also very kind and caring. Cancer is horrible and scary but having the best doctor gave me courage to stay positive. Dr. Potkul, his nurses and staff made such a difficult time so much easier. I highly recommend them.

March 25th, 2011

Horrible

Possibly the worst doctor I have had. Doesnt care. Very judgmental and arrogant. Do yourself a favor and avoid him.

February 13th, 2011

Good Bedside Manner But Way Overbooked

He has a nice personality but I've never felt so rushed in my life! I wasn't able to ask all my questions because I feel like he always has one foot out the door. I have a serious problem that wasn't addressed at my last visit. I hesitate to call the office because if I have a question his nurse says, "Is this an emergency?"I hope my cancer is not back because my "exam" was done in the blink of an eye! If you want someone to spend time with you I would not recommend...Maybe he treats others differntly, just my experience!

October 28th, 2010

Uncaring

I felt they cared only about providing a "body" for students for practicing surgical procedures. The doctor is not available to answer questions -- even after surgery (performed by students). I was shocked by the lack of empathy on the part of their entire staff.

October 4th, 2010

Great Doc!

I was diagnosed with uterine cancer 5 yrs ago this month. Dr. Potkul quickly worked me into the schedule and was very thorough and calm in explaining treatment options. (Especially at such a frightening time). The best option happened to be surgery and his skill and expertise speaks fo itself, due to the fact that I am writing this today. Dr. Potkul was wonderful in checking on me post-op and has been kind and thorough in every follow-up since! I would definitey recommend him in the areas of expertise, professioalism, and bedside manner.

July 7th, 2010

I have not had any problems at all making an appt that would work with my schedule. For my first appt I arrived 50 minutes early, but I was called after about 20 minutes. Then I had surgery, which was quickly scheduled and went smoothly and on time. No complications whatsoever. My 2nd appt I arrived 10 minutes early and was called at 4 1/2 minutes after my scheduled appt time for a total wait of about 15 minutes.After my first appt the doctor wanted to consult with another doctor before finalizing my treatment plan. He told my if I did not hear from him withing a certain # of days to call him. I called and he called me back that day within a couple of hours.I saw him at the Loyola Cardinal Bernadin Center. I saw a nurse first, then a resident, then Dr. Potkul--but it is a teaching hospital. I knew that would be the case and could have chosen to go elsewhere if I was not happy with the process. I was back in my car 1 hour and 10 minutes after my appt.All my questions were answered and I am satisfied with the diagnosis.