Dr. Ronald Potkul Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Potkul?

Posted on September 29th, 2017

He's simply the best!! I was misdiagnosed 10 years ago. I'm here to tell about it!

The Best Doctor

Posted on August 29th, 2016

I was petrified when I went to see Dr Potkul. He was kind and considerate and took care of me. He performed laproscopic hysterectomy when my doctor of 25 years said it could not be done because of scar tissues I had from 4 c sections. I recommend Dr Potkul with my heart and soul. He is the absolute best!!! He did the surgery in less than 2 hours and I feel great!

Top Doc

Posted on July 15th, 2015

I went to Dr Potkul needing a second opinion. I was terrified I had cancer and needed surgery. He put me at ease with his excellent bedside manner. He took care of me and reassured me I would be fine. I still am 5 years later. I trust him like no other.

Posted on March 24th, 2015

Dr. Potkul is wonderful. He is very positive and I have complete faith in him.

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

do not go to this doctor. he told me I did not have cancer. 21 days later he told me I did. no concern whatsoever for the patient. the insurance case worker told me not to see him again, to find a new oncologist and to follow up with the new doctor far sooner than the three months that Dr. Pbotkul recommended.

Posted on January 20th, 2015

Dr. Potkul truly puts the care of his patients above all else. He's the best.

Very Caring Doctor

Posted on May 22nd, 2012

I have seen Dr. Potkul several times for a few years now and I've had nothing but wonderful experiences with him and his staff. Great Job and keep up the great work.

So greatful I was sent to Dr. Potkul

Posted on October 23rd, 2011

I walked into his office in tears and left smiling. Dr. Potkul and his entire staff are wonderful, caring, encouraging and supportive. I felt he and everyone in his office truly cared about me as a person. They care about you and treat the soul as well as the cancer. The hospital staff, and surgical team were also very kind and caring. Cancer is horrible and scary but having the best doctor gave me courage to stay positive. Dr. Potkul, his nurses and staff made such a difficult time so much easier. I highly recommend them.

Horrible

Posted on March 25th, 2011

Possibly the worst doctor I have had. Doesnt care. Very judgmental and arrogant. Do yourself a favor and avoid him.

Good Bedside Manner But Way Overbooked

Posted on February 13th, 2011

He has a nice personality but I've never felt so rushed in my life! I wasn't able to ask all my questions because I feel like he always has one foot out the door. I have a serious problem that wasn't addressed at my last visit. I hesitate to call the office because if I have a question his nurse says, "Is this an emergency?"I hope my cancer is not back because my "exam" was done in the blink of an eye! If you want someone to spend time with you I would not recommend...Maybe he treats others differntly, just my experience!

Uncaring

Posted on October 28th, 2010

I felt they cared only about providing a "body" for students for practicing surgical procedures. The doctor is not available to answer questions -- even after surgery (performed by students). I was shocked by the lack of empathy on the part of their entire staff.

Great Doc!

Posted on October 4th, 2010

I was diagnosed with uterine cancer 5 yrs ago this month. Dr. Potkul quickly worked me into the schedule and was very thorough and calm in explaining treatment options. (Especially at such a frightening time). The best option happened to be surgery and his skill and expertise speaks fo itself, due to the fact that I am writing this today. Dr. Potkul was wonderful in checking on me post-op and has been kind and thorough in every follow-up since! I would definitey recommend him in the areas of expertise, professioalism, and bedside manner.