Learn more about Dr. Ronald Pototsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Pototsky is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pototsky
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pototsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Pototsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pototsky graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Pototsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Harbor Hospital Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Stephen Pototsky MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald S. Pototsky practice?
- Dr. Ronald Pototsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Pototsky practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Halethorpe, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Rheumatologists.