A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Prati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Prati, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prati graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Prati has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald C Prati MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald C. Prati practice?
- Dr. Ronald Prati has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Prati practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Winter Haven, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sebring, FL.
See Winter Haven Radiologists.