Learn more about Dr. Ronald Preston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Preston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Preston
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Preston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Preston, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Preston graduated from Universidade De Porto.
Dr. Preston has 14 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Preston FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ronald Preston practice?
- Dr. Ronald Preston has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Preston practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Internists and White Plains Cardiologists.