Learn more about Dr. Ronald Preston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Preston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Preston, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Preston graduated from Universidade De Porto.
Dr. Preston has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Preston accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 8 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald R. Preston practice?
Dr. Ronald Preston practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and New York, NY.
See White Plains Internists and White Plains Cardiologists.