A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Preston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Preston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Preston, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Preston graduated from Universidade De Porto.
Dr. Preston has 14 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Preston FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ronald Preston practice?
- Dr. Ronald Preston has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Preston practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwich, CT and Bristol, CT.
See White Plains Internists and White Plains Cardiologists.