- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Preston is Excellent. Dr. Preston has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Preston, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Nuclear Cardiology; Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Preston graduated from Universidade De Porto.More Education & Awards
Dr. Preston has 14 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Preston accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Preston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald R. Preston practice?
Dr. Ronald Preston practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwich, CT and New York, NY.
See White Plains Internists, White Plains Cardiologists, and White Plains Nuclear Medicine Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Reginald Preston, Dr. Ron Preston, Dr. Reggie Preston, Dr. Ronnie Preston